Sunday, July 1, 2007

Smokin'



Well what a weekend. I decided to head down to Easts to watch my old team mates run around. Let me say they are not half the team there were when I donned the Tri colours. I set myself up for a big day with my first drinks order "8 Carlton's and two tequila shots please"! Thanks to my coaching from the side line the Beasts got up to win 46-42 (from what I can remember). About 10 good lookers came up intrigued by my Spanish language skills. I kept shouting out from the side line in my new dialect. It can get a little embarrassing when I am trying to have a few beers with the boys and watch the rugby only to have young girls throw themselves at me. Ladies there is a time and a place! It was then down to the Wato for another 50 Schooners before I crashed Brads love house beer and pizza in hand! Well f@#k me drunk the Wallabies won the rugby. In a fantastic game we came from behind to win! Bring on the world cup I say. 3 weeks of no sleep and at least 10 Kegs!


Bloody Hyder (Mr and Mrs) called me 1 hundred times from Texas going on about the Wallabies. Guys please remember there is a time difference and Matt you are a Septic not a Aussie!

No comments: