Thursday, July 5, 2007

Secret men’s business



So the rugby season is heating up and that only means one thing Beer, Beer, Rum, Beer, Rugby, Beer and spirits! While the Wallabies take on the Boks I will be in the stands taking on my oldest rival......Beer! I am sure the Wallabies will come out on top just as I am sure the liquid gold has no chance against stacky.com. Now for all my loyal lady friends out there please lay off tomorrow night. Rugby and Beer means BOYS NIGHT! I know you girls dont like to share the Stack around but for one night please give me some freedom! By my reckoning the session will be a long tough one which means special attention to be placed on the warm-up so I will be starting early ladies no calls after 3pm please! As for the Ladies at Porkies and Ruma Ill see ya around 3am.....GAME ON!!

No comments: