Thursday, July 12, 2007

Going Soft............





Before you think I have turned over a new leaf think again! Last Saturday night was a beauty. We wnet to the rugby and had a great time watching the Wallabies come from 17-0 down to win. After the game we went down to double bay when the calls started. Stacky its Elle come to the City, Stacky its Kim come to North Sydney, Stacky its Tiff come to the sheaf. Ladies I told you it was a boys night! After Harris and Ed got a little out of control and we had to leave the Oak. I called for the X and Porkies when both Harris and Hutch called it a night. What a JOKE! In bed by 2am....shame on them. I might have to leave my "mates" at home this weekend as apparently its one week on the drink 6 weeks off. Boys, boys, boys you disappoint me. So Ladies Stacky.com is flying solo this weekend first in first served.

No comments: