Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Star is Born



So it was back down to Easts to watch the mighty Beasts take on the Rats. I was enjoying my 8th beer and a hot dog with extra sauce when out walked 4 cheer leaders! They were great somersaults, the splits, small skirts the whole bit. What a great show! I was in heaven cold beer, rugby and a group of gorgeous cheer leaders looking right at me. I was getting smiles and winks from 3 of the girls. It was GAME ON! The East Beast mascot pulled a hamstring just before half time. One of the cheer leaders walked strait over to me and asked if I could fill in. I am not one to turn down a pretty face. So for the second half I was dressed as a beast. dancing with the girls with people cheering for me. Things do not get much better! I have a date with all 4 cheer leaders Tuesday through to Friday and then I will pick the lucky girl for a second date or will I only pick one? ;)

No comments: