Monday, October 12, 2009

Who the hell is Packer?



So I sat down to a 1998 West Australian Merlot after a hard days work brining in the big bucks when I accidentally push “2” on the remote. I had previously taped over “2” and “0” on the remote so I did not have to be brain washed by the tree hugging, left wing loonies that is the ABC and SBS. I remember pealing the tape off late one night after a few two many Carlton’s and a few litres of Rum when I wanted to watch a late night “documentary” on SBS. Well I will learn from that mistake. That poor excuse for a show “4 Corners” was on. I was just about to flick the channel when the strip popped up on my screen. Vegas Baby! It brought back many good memories of my magical time in Sin City.
Poor old James Packer does not seem to have the same affinity with Vegas as I do! The clown has lost nearly $3 billion dollars and he did not even place a bet or visit a night club!
Well James I am made for Vegas and Vegas is made for me so if you want some help to get things up and running again myself and Johnny Vegas will lend a hand…..At a price of course!

No comments: