Sunday, October 11, 2009

Foot lose and fancy free



So we hit up the two leading clubs in Vegas. XS and Bank and boy did the dance floor light up when I hit the floor. It was my kinda scene stiff free pour drinks, hot women, great music and you could smoke indoors! Every time I hit the dance floor the tempo lifted. Sure Harris hit the podium a few times but these girls know real talent when they see it! I was on fire lady after lady, girl and girl, cougar after cougar wanted to bogey with .com. I had all the moves going the spin, the twist, the turn and the hot shoe shuffle. A few boys wanted tips but it takes time an effort to move like I do. There is no miracle answer to dancing like me. Oh a few in our crew went ok. Scotty or “Babbinator” as he wanted the girls to call him was on fire! While the ladies called me quick step Stacky, Babbinator was known as “twinkle toes”. The boy can move! Plenty wanted to get down and dirty with Scotty but..
The sad fact was Babbinator was 2nd rate compared to me and I got the pick of the ladies. One, two, three, four stacky could have had them all.

No comments: