Sunday, June 24, 2007

The next Lucha Libre star!




Well what a weekend! Had a few froth wagons at the Lord Dudley on Saturday night, just enough to lubricate my dry and dusty throat. After my 15th Carlton my phone rang it was Don Salvador Lutteroth Gonzalez from the Empresa Mexicana de Lucha Libre (EMLL) or for you uneducated readers the Mexican wrestling league. I was spotted by the great Don Salvador in the main square of San Miguel de Allende in my Mexican wrestling outfit. What can I say the man knows talent when he sees it! I was offered a trial and Stacky.com had the ladies screaming for more and my opponents crying for Mersey. Don Salvador has asked me to fly back to become pro! I think i will send brad over to negotiate my salary. He looks like the perfect Mexican con man! More to follow...............................

No comments: