Monday, September 17, 2007

What a weekend


The weekend started with a Friday night work function, a visit to watch Sydney FC play. I am no fan of Soccer but my clients loved it and the night was a huge success. If I don't become CEO of Zurich one day soon I will be very surprised! Of course the night finished with some stiff spirits with Jacko and Parris.

Saturday kicked off with a few beers at the Mill Hill followed by more beer at the Rag and Famish then loads more beer at North Sydney oval as I watched Sydney Fleet beat top of the table Western Rams. There was some great rugby not to mention the "Fleet Girls" they had Stacky.com written all over them. A few more beers at the North Sydney followed by more beers and a BBQ at Jackos new pad. A few of the ladies were supper keen to get their photo with the Stack as you can see! Then I headed down to the Sheaf to watch the Wallabies win plus have loads more beer. The ladies were all over me what a way to end the night. Sunday was more beer and some sun Maybe I should invest in some Forster's Shares as after this weekend Carlton sales are through the roof!This is just the start of a great summer season. Get ready ladies.

No comments: