Tuesday, August 21, 2007

When one is just not enough




So folks its been a while since I have updated Stacky.com. I apologise to all my fans out there but I have been very busy at work. My "lunch time meetings" seem to start early and finish later these days and lets just say with that comes a higher intake of the great things in life like Carlton, Mclaren Vale Shiraz and B&H extra Mild. Oh what a job!


So any way last Friday Stacky.com was loose after our golf day on the drink in North Sydney when two promo girls took an instant liking to Stacky.com. Tiffany and Jessica were all over me. It was kind of embarrassing at first as all the other guys in the bar were trying to get some attention but who are they kidding....When Stacking.com is on fire no other men stands a chance.

So Tiff and Jes spent the majority of their time "Promoting" Slate (what ever the hell that is??) talking to me and to be honest I think they were promoting themselves more than Slate just quietly. Well it worked and I was sold both Tiff and Jes were great sales girls. The only problem was I could not pick which girl. It was like trying to pick a Connawarra Cabernet or a McLaren Vale Shiraz.... NOT EASY. Well luckily for me the ladies decided one in all in. AS they say in Mexico I was in for a "grupo de tres".......


As for the rest well a gentleman never tells but lets say it was a long, long night Stacky style!

No comments: